We have a vacancy for a Digital marketing internship to help support our digital marketing activities. The role will last 3 – 6 months with the potential for the role to transition into a permanent, salaried position. We are a brand engagement agency based on the Eastern edge of the City of London with a specialism in Financial Services marketing. We work with clients across the full range of marketing services from events and exhibitions, to branding, print and online media.
This role would be working with the digital marketing team within brandformula and our partner agency Lamb CMC.
Specific tasks are likely to include:
- Posting and scheduling blogs and social media posts
- Sourcing content and identifying relevant conversations across digital channels
- Research of clients and their competitors, industry analysis, solutions and tools
- Report creating for analytics and other digital campaign statistics
The ideal candidate:
- Will have some knowledge of digital marketing and its application for businesses, preferably in a B2B environment
- Will be looking for a career in digital marketing
- Will have degree level education
- Will be available for an immediate start
- A travel expenses and subsistence allowance will be paid
- Working alongside experienced marketing professionals with support and insight into our strategic approach
- Experience life in a creative marketing agency
Please send your CV and a covering note explaining why you would be suitable for the role to email@example.com.